Monday, June 27, 2011

Want this!


I saw this top for sale at Hot Topic yesterday (pictured in white to show the detail, but I first saw it in black), but they didn't have my size.  In fact, after scouring the internet, I'm convinced the manufacturer, Tripp NYC, only makes it in small and medium.  Anyhow, if I were making it for myself, I might do the neckline differently, so I thought I would try to find a pattern online.  No luck.  Can't find anything anywhere similar to this skull motif.  I've found a lot of lacey crochet tops, which might satisfy me.  But I think I should be able to figure this out from the picture.

I feel a little weird about it.  I've never ripped off a crochet designer before.  And don't get me wrong here, I would buy the shirt if they had my size, and I would gladly buy the pattern if it were available.  But it seems I'm on my own here.

No comments:

Post a Comment